Conference General Chair
Prof. I.Neethi Manickam
Anna University / Mechanical Engineering
My area of research is bio energy. My research includes biomass collection, characterization, densification, gasification, pyrolysis of biomass, bio oil production, bio char production etc.
Award and Appreciation:
1. Academic proficiency award for FIRST rank In M.Tech.from Regional Engineering College (REC), Tiruchirapalli.
2. Appreciation for guiding the students to participate in Virtual BAJA SAEINDIA 2010-2011 competition held at India Habitat Centre, Delhi on 02, 03.06.2010.
3. Appreciation for delivering expert lecture on ‘Energy Efficiency in Industrial Equipments’ in a National Level Technical Seminar on ‘Energy Efficient Artificial Intelligence Drives – Recent Trends and Perspective at NEC Kovilpatti on 14.09.2012.
4. Appreciation for initiatives and services in organizing Eye Donation Awareness Camp at RVCE, Salvarpatti on 21.09.2013 for Lions Club International, Sivakasi.
5. Appreciation for organizing voluntary Blood Donation Camp at MBCET Campus on 07.02.2014 by Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society and State Blood Transfusion Council, Chennai.
6. My profile is selected and published in Who’s Who in the World 2014, 31st Edition, N.J., U.S.A.
7. Teachers day certificate of appreciation, 2018 awarded by Vaishnavi enterprises and Rathinam Jewellery of Tirunelveli.
8. Appreciation for exceptional contribution as Jury in ‘Internal Hackathon for Smart India Hackathan, 2020 by FXEC, Tirunelveli.
Technical Program Committee Chair
Assoc. Prof. Aaqif Afzaal Abbasi
Department of Software Engineering, Foundation University, Islamabad, Pakistan
Aaqif Afzaal Abbasi received Ph.D. degree in computer engineering from the School of Computer Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. He is currently serving as an Associate Professor with the Department of Software Engineering, Foundation University, Islamabad, Pakistan. He was a visiting researcher at the University of Essex, UK in 2014 and served as Assistant Professor at Wuhan University, China between 2017 and 2018. His research interests focus on vast areas of performance tuning, optimization, and analysis of data and systems. Abbasi published numerous research papers in well-reputed impact factor journals and hosted several special issues on topics of his research interests. He is a member of the IEEE and ACM.
Assoc. Prof. Yipin Wan
School of Construction Machinery, Chang’an University, China
Assoc. Prof. Maiyong Zhu
School of Materials Science & Engineering, Jiangsu University, China
Superintend Liping Sun
CHN ENERGY, China
Assoc. Prof. Xiaoming Kang
University of South China, China
Assoc. Prof. Enguang Hou
Shandong Jiaotong University, China
Centre of Excellence in Carbon Based Fuels, South Afric
Prof. Rommel de SantanaFreire
Department of Finance and Accounting Federal University of Paraíba, Brazil
Assistant Professor Hady H. Fayek
Assistant Professor of Energy in Heliopolis University, Cairo, Egypt
Assistant Professor Mazaher Karimi
University of Vaasa, Finland
Dr. Mahajan Sagar Bhaskar
Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
More organizing committee experts are being invited……
Technical Program Committees
Prof. Lei Zhang
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, China
Dr. Ejaz Hussain
Prof. Fujun Zhang
School of Science, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Prof. Kaicheng Li
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Prof. Xinguo Yu
National Engineering Research Center for E-Learning, Central China Normal University, China
Prof. Xingong Tang
Yangtze University, China
Prof. Muhammad Rizwan
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan
Prof. KANNIMUTHU SUBRAMANIYAM
Karapagam College of Engineering, India
Prof. Vinogradov Gennady Pavlovich
Department of Informatics and applied mathematics, Russia
Prof. Irina Kirpichnikova
South Ural State University, Russia
Prof. Hossein Nezamabadi-pour
Shahid Bahonar University of Kermanto,Iran
Prof. Qasim Al-Ajmi
Department Education, A'Sharqiah University, Saudi Arabia
Prof. Tian Soon Lee
Multimedia University, Malaysia
More Technical Program Committees experts are being invited……